simple blueberry turnovers

Happy Monday! I've been a little absent on the blogging front lately because I've been super busy at work for the last few weeks, but I'm back with a fun recipe to share today! These blueberry turnovers are super tasty and super easy to make. I'm going on a little overnight vacation with the family today to Bear Lake and wanted to make a snack that would be fun to take on the road but would also use up some blueberries I had in the fridge that were threatening to go south. I had an extra sheet of puff pastry in the freezer, and voila! So simple and so delicious! If you don't have any fruit on hand, you're welcome to use pie filling, but I love how fresh they taste with the sweet and slightly tart blueberries


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here